Keto Sweet Chili Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies is a perfect recipe for all gatherings, including every holiday party and New Year’s Eve, Christmas party appetizer. These are really easy to make and can be served as a side meal or as a perfect finger food.
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1/3 cup So Nourished gold sweetener
- 16.oz bacon
- 1 package Hillshire Farm lil’ smokies sausages
- Take bacon strips and cut each bacon into 3 pieces. Mix chili powder and sweetener in a small bowl.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around a sausage and secure with a toothpick.
- Roll each wrapped sausage in the sweetener mixture.
- Place on a greased tin foil lined cookie sheet. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Serve hot or cold, they are delicious either way!
Can I store Keto Sweet Chili Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies?
Yes, You can store Keto Sweet Chili Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies in fridge and it can reheat in oven and microwave.