I made Keto No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe for my parents when they came to town this past weekend and they were so impressed!
- 8 ounce fat cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup AlluMonk Sweetener (or any keto sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1.5 cup fresh blueberries (about 200g)
- 3 tablespoon AlluMonk Sweetener
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon blueberry extract
- Mix sweetener and xanthan gum together.
- Make sure all ingredients are beside you before starting to cook. Once that is covered place blueberries in a pot on medium heat.
- Take a pot, place blueberries in the pot and put it on medium heat.
- For avoid burning and continue stirring, When Blueberries color will become darken they will start bursting when you touch them (whole or burst depends on your own texture).
- Simmer them for 3-5 minutes. Then add xanthan gum and AlluMonk Sweetener and mix them. Now blueberries will become thick. Once they are thick remove it from heat and set aside.
Almond Flour Crust
- Mix cinnamon, almond flour and melted butter together.
- Pat evenly in a 9 inch pan then place in the freezer.
- Heat the cream cheese till room temperature.
- Mix Cream sour cream and cream cheese together. Add vanilla extract and AlluMonk sweetener in mixture. Then blend it until smooth.
- Take a separate bowl and blend heavy cream in it.
- Now add to the cheesecake mix and fold it carefully.
- Then take out crust from freezer, pour in filling and smooth out evenly. Spread blueberry topping across cheesecake.
- If topping has gotten thick, provide them a little heat.