- 4 chicken tenders OR 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast cut into 4 strips
- 1/2 lb chopped bacon
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs yolks
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Season the chicken strips (or sliced breast) with salt and pepper. Pan fry for 5 minutes each side. Set aside.
- Fry the bacon in a pot until crispy.
- Degrease the bacon, and combine with the garlic powder.
- Add 1 cup of parmesan cheese to a medium high heat frying pan. Spread the cheese making sure it covers the entire pan. Fry until the cheese starts to crips and bubble.
- Take the cheese out and form in a taco holder.
- Combine the eggs, garlic, worcestershire, shredded parmesan, lemon juice, anchovy paste, dijon mustard and olive oil in a blender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Coat the romaine with the caesar dressing.
- Add the lettuce to the hardened parmesan cheese shell.
- Top the lettuce with the garlic bacon bits, chicken and extra dressing.